The Static segment collects all the garments studied for hidden Upland hunting and high sit Big Game. The Static hunting sets are studied to give maximum comfort during a specific type of hunt where you have to remain still for hours waiting for the prey. These hunting sets have to guarantee the hunters protection against rain, wind and intense cold. The details that characterize jackets and pants are studied for easy access to pockets and cartridge holders. The Static line offers garments that fit in different climate situation, as they can be combined with the BIS – Beretta Interactive System, innovative clothing that, in case of intense cold conditions, can become the perfect second layer and maintain the optimal body temperature. The main technical features of the Static hunting sets are:warmth, water-repellency and waterproofness, breathability, silence.
- Microfleece inner collar lining.
- Ambidextrous radio pockets.
- Handwarmer chest pockets low positioned with fleece lining. Inside one hand drawstring regulation and tape to fix the pocket flap.
- Front expandable cargo patch pockets with eyelet to drain water.
- Two way zip with cover and hidden snap buttons.
- Armpit ventilation opening with mesh lining.
- Ergonomic sleeves.
- Rubber finishing Beretta logo on the left sleeve.
- BCMS icon on the cuff.
- Cuff with velcro regulation.
- Inner Lycra cuff.
- Double entrance zippered game bag with washable lining.
- Two inner pockets with velcro.
- Beretta Hands Free shoulder straps.
- Inner pockets for the Beretta Recoil Reducer.