New for 2021 — Autoloading rifle tailored for left-hand shooters. Features oil finish walnut stock with cut checkering, polished blued steel barrel, engraved alloy receiver, Inflex recoil pad.
Third generation. Originally designed by Browning family member Bruce Browning, the original civilian BAR was the rifle that set the standard for autoloading hunting rifles. The latest MK 3 version builds on the previous iterations with completely new styling, fine oil finish walnut, a precision alloy receiver and a hammer-forged barrel. The BAR features accuracy and performance that will make autoloading enthusiasts out of the most skeptical riflemen.
Classic in looks and contemporary in performance. The BAR MK 3 is the hunting rifle that sets the standard for every other autoloader on the planet with accuracy, handling and caliber selection that is unmatched by any other hunting autoloader. Cartridges are fed from a detachable box magazine, so be sure to keep a spare in your pocket for fast reloads.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy receiver with satin nickel finish and enhanced, high-relief engraving
- Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Hammer-forged barrel
- Grade II walnut stock with oil finish
- Reliable gas operation
- Strong multi-lug rotary bolt
- Detachable box magazine
- Composite trigger guard and floorplate
- Crossbolt safety
- Shim adjustable for cast on/off and drop at comb