Browning BLR Lightweight ’81 Stainless Takedown 308 Win
BLR Lightweight '81 Stainless Takedown
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Out of stock
Out of stock
The BLR Lightweight ’81 Stainless is rough and ready to the core. This accurate, fast handling rifle is equipped take on the toughest hunting conditions you (and Mother Nature) can dish out. The satin finish on the laminated gray hardwood stock, the satin-nickel finish on the receiver and the matte finish on the stainless barrel minimize reflections that might spook your trophy buck. The TRUGLO/Marbles fiber-optic front sight lets you draw a fine bead in low light conditions. This is what a modern lever-action hunting rifle should be and what other lever-action rifle wish they were.
This takedown model is unique, allowing you to simply flip a finger lever and instantly separate the rifle into two parts for space saving storage or easy transportation, even in a backpack or hunting duffel. Reassembly takes only seconds.
The barrel on BLR Takedown models is factory drilled and tapped for an optional forward-mounted, scout-style scope base to provide a rock-solid optics mounting platform, allowing you to remove the barrel for transportation and storage without losing your scope’s zero.
NOTE: Unless specifically listed as included with a firearm, accessories shown such as scopes, optical sights, rings, ring mounts, optic rails, bipod rails, ammunition, etc. are NOT included.
BLR Lightweight Takedown Features
- Quickly breaks into two parts for travel or storage
- Non-reflective satin nickel receiver finish
- Matte stainless steel barrel
- Gray laminated, satin finish straight grip stock with cut checkering
- Barrel is drilled and tapped for an optional scout-style scope mount
- Truglo/Marble Arms fiber-optic front sight and adjustable rear sight
- Swivel studs
- The Folding Hammer has four positions: Full-cock, half-cock, the folded hammer position, and the dropped, or fired position.
- Integrated Lever and Trigger
Aluminum Alloy Receiver
- Detachable Box Magazine
- Rack and Pinon Lever Action