2018 SHOT Show Special — Crossover design with two lightweight barrel sets, vented high post rib and side ribs, Vector Pro forcing cones and more
Two gauges in one combo. The Citori CXS Combo comes with a 12 and 20 Gauge barrel set, either 32″ or 30″ long.
A new concept in getting more for your money. The Browning Citori “crossover” shotgun is designed to be adaptable to all the clay target games, – trap, skeet and sporting clays – and still be adept in the game field without being too heavy or cumbersome to carry all day long. The Citori CX is the ideal choice for someone wanting to participate in all three of the major clay target games without having to buy a purpose-built gun for each.
Specialized features for performance. The Triple Trigger System on the CX allows the user to select from three different optional trigger shoe profiles to create their perfect finger-on-trigger position.
- RECEIVER – Steel; High polish blued; Citori CXS logo on sides of receiver in gold
- BARREL – Two sets of barrels available in 32” and 30”; Flat floating rib; Lightweight profile; Ventilated top and side ribs
- POI – 50/50 point of impact, suitable for sporting clays, skeet and field
- ACTION – 12/20 gauge, 3” chamber; Chromed chamber
- STOCK – Grade II American walnut; Gloss finish; Inflex recoil pad
- FEATURES – Vector Pro lengthened forcing cones; Three Midas grade extended Invector-Plus choke tubes (F,M,IC); Triple Trigger System with one trigger supplied; Ivory front and mid-bead; Fitted Traditional two-barrel case