Browning Maxus II All-Purpose Hunter – Mossy Oak Bottomland 12GAx3-1/2″ 26″bbl
Maxus II All-Purpose Hunter - Mossy Oak Bottomland
2 in stock
2 in stock
A versatile performer. Whether it’s waterfowl, pheasant or turkey the new Maxus II All-Purpose Hunter is the do everything shotgun that is optimized for the evironment. Versatility is key with the All-Purpose Hunter, with Mossy Oak Bottomland camo ably fading into the background of most environments, an easy to swing 26″ barrel and 3-1/2″ chamber that devours a broad range of factory loads.
True to it’s “All-Purpose” moniker, this model includes an extended X-Full Turkey choke tube in addition to the three extended Invector-Plus choke tubes in full, modified and improved cylinder constrictions. The receiver is also drilled and tapped to accept a Picatinny style scope base to accomodate optics.
Maximum reliability. From the day the Maxus was released, it promised to be the most reliable autoloader available — to say that it has lived up to that expectation is an understatement. The perfectly tuned Power Drive Gas System was designed to improve reliability across the ammunition spectrum and reduce felt recoil. The Maxus also featured the proven Lightning Trigger with the fastest lock time of any autoloader in its class. Comfortable ergonomics, trim dimensions, excellent balance that promoted a smooth swing and a host of innovative features all contribute to its status as the shotgun to have for the field, marsh and range.
Perfection, perfected. The Maxus II builds on the success of the original, and adds a new look and more features that improve shooting comfort, performance and speed without sacrificing an ounce of the proven reliability the Maxus has been lauded for.
A new SoftFlex cheek piece and 1-1/2″ thick Inflex Recoil Pad combine to further reduce felt recoil and ease the sting of 3-1/2″ magnum goose loads. Overmolded rubber panels that improve grip in all conditions have been added to the stock and forearm. The stock and forearm have been redesigned to be more comfortable. To fit an even broader range of shooters, the stock is now able to be easily trimmed up to 3/4″.
Maxus II All-Purpose Hunter Features
- Mossy Oak Bottomland finish
- SoftFlex™ Cheek Pad increases shooting comfort
- Composite stock can be trimmed and is shim adjustable for cast, drop and length of pull
- Rubber over-molding on stock and forearm add grip in all conditions
- Nickel Teflon™ Coating on the bolt, bolt slide, shell carrier, bolt release and bolt handle protect and add lubricity
- Chrome chamber and bore increase durability and corrosion resistance
- Back-Bored Technology
- Drilled and tapped receiver for an optics base
- Fiber-optic front sight and ivory mid-bead
- ABS hard case included
- Extended X-Full Turkey choke tube plus three extended Invector-Plus choke tubes included (F, M, IC)
- Ideal for hunting/turkey