New for 2021 – The Browning Recoil Hawg ranks among the most effective muzzle brakes in the industry. It reduces muzzle jump significantly to keep the target in your scope and has been shown to reduce recoil up to 76% (depending on the caliber). Specially designed directional porting blows gases up and to the sides to minimize dust signature.
Devour felt recoil. Browning has found the secret to improving shooting comfort and improving accuracy with the Recoil Hawg muzzle brake. If you’ve spent time behind a rifle, you know that the repeated jolt of felt recoil experienced by long range shooters and magnum calibers takes a toll, both physically and mentally, and can affect accuracy. Browning developed the Recoil Hawg to counter these effects, reducing recoil up to 76% (depending on the caliber). Specially designed directional porting also reduces muzzle jump significantly to keep the target in your scope. Because the porting blows gases up and to the sides, your dust signature is also minimized. With the Recoil Hawg, you’ll experience reduced discomfort and fatigue during longer range sessions. Accuracy is also less likely to suffer because of reduced fatigue and flinching. The Recoil Hawg fits rifles with 5/8″-24 TPI and 1/2″x28 TPI threading. Three finishes are available to match the finish of most rifles. (Barrel shoulder must be at least .700″ to install the Recoil Hawg.)
- Multi-port design reduces felt recoil up to 76% (depending on caliber)
- Top and side ports direct gases to reduce muzzle rise
- Closed bottom design helps reduce dust signature during firing
- Rugged all-steel construction
- Multi-caliber design fits most rifle barrels .30 caliber or smaller with a 5/8″-24 TPI or 1/2″-28 TPI threaded muzzle (Barrel shoulder must be at least .700″)