IWI Tavor 7 FDE 308 Win
1 in stock
1 in stock
TAVOR 7 is a bullpup configuration system, rear center of gravity enabling a rapid acquisition of the target and providing the ability to fire the weapon with only one hand. Furthermore, due to the bullpup configuration, the weapon’s overall length can be significantly reduced without modifying the barrel length, allowing maneuverability in CQB / confined spaces and at the same time, being lethal for long ranges. The TAVOR 7 is a battle ready innovative weapon, built to be durable and robust, designed in close collaboration with the IDF to create a weapon with outstanding performance and accuracy in all environmental conditions with enhanced human ergonomics.
TAVOR 7 is made of superior steel and high strength impact modified polymer; it has a rotating bolt system ensuring maximum safety for the user.
- Short-stroke gas piston
- Simple field stripping into only 2 parts, easy to clean and no need for special tools
- Detachable and replaceable barrel
- 4 position gas regulator – RegularExtremeSuppressorClosed (for special operations)
- M-LOK fore end, provided MIL-STD 1913 accessory rails at the 3 and 9 o’clock positions
- Covered MIL-STD 1913 accessory rail at the 6 o’clock position