Kolar Max Clays Flat Taper 12GAx2-3/4″ 32″ bbl
Max Clays Flat Taper
1 in stock
1 in stock
NEW Kolar Max Clays Flat Taper:
• .740/1550 g LT Barrel
• X-L ong Forcing Cones w/Titanium CT’s
• Matched Weight Sub Gauge Carrier Sets Available
• Mechanical, Coil Spring Driven Interlock Trigger
• RH Stock, w/Adjustable Comb
Tailored for Consistency
The Kolar Max Lite Sporting stock is available in multiple stock options giving the shooter the ability to choose the proper configuration resulting in a custom fit. All stocks are fitted with a standard six-way adjustable comb. An L/W heel adjuster is optional. This results in a tailored, precise fitting stock that promotes a more consistent gun mount. The forend is a traditional Euro design, and both the stock and forend are cut from English walnut.
Maximum Pattern Efficiency & Low Recoil
The standard barrels on the Kolar Max Lite Sporting are Kolar’s innovative .740 lite contour. Combined with extra-long forcing cones and precise taper factory titanium CTs, they provide maximum pattern efficiency and extremely low recoil characteristics. The gun is available with a matched weight carrier barrel and Kolar Max Lite Sporting AAA inserts for sub-gauge events.
Selectable & Adjustable
The re-designed Stage II mechanical trigger is selectable and adjustable for trigger blade placement. It features a patented interlock to eliminate the possibility of fan-firing. The all coil, spring driven Stage II trigger features an enhanced hammer/sear configuration to ensure precise trigger pull.
All guns are supplied in a Kolar hard case. New Kolar Custom Negrini Design.
- Calibers: 12ga
- 32”: 10mm-6mm Tapered Flat Rib
- Krieghoff Titanium Extended screw-in chokes, includes five titanium choke tubes (SK, IC, LM, M, IM) and choke wrench.
- White pearl front bead and metal center bead
- Hardened, nickel plated steel receiver with satin grey finish
- Single selective mechanical trigger, adjustable for finger length. Trigger pull: Approximately 3-3/4 lbs.
- Top tang push button safety. Can be locked in “off“ position
- Fine-checkered select Turkish walnut stock and forend
- Standard: #3 Sporting Stock
- Schnabel Style Forend
- Satin Epoxy wood finish
- Krieghoff Negrini one-barrel Case