- Custom 50th Anniversary “M77 50 Years” bolt handle and floorplate engravings.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Ergonomically pleasing stock has rounded contours along the barrel, on the bottom of the stock and on top of the pistol grip and wrap-around checkering on grip and forend.
- Hinged solid-steel floorplate for easy unloading without having to chamber each cartridge. Features a patented latch that is flush with the trigger guard to avoid accidental dumping of cartridges.
- Integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface included for scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field.
- Non-rotating, Mauser-type controlled round feed extractor is among the most positive case extraction systems ever invented, and features a fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects the empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward.
- Three-position safety is easily accessible and allows the shooter to lock the bolt or to load and unload the rifle with the safety engaged.
- Also includes: red drawstring bag for included scope rings; rugged one-piece, stainless steel bolt; studs for mounting sling swivels.
|Dimensions||135 x 30 x 11 cm|
- StockHigh-Grade American Walnut
- Barrel Length22″
- MaterialAlloy Steel
- Twist1:9″ RH
- FinishSatin Blued
- Weight7 lb.
- Overall Length42″
- Length of Pull13.50″
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.