Compact length, two-piece takedown, lever-action Model 1892 rifle with color case hardened finish, 16″ gloss blued octagon barrel, pistol grip oil finish grade III/IV walnut stock, crescent buttplate and forearm cap.
Compact and ergonomic. This “trapper style” lever-action features deluxe hardware with the superior fit and finish that you expect from Winchester Repeating Arms. The little “Trapper” is one of the most admired and useful rifles of the 19th century and continues to be popular with woodsmen, trappers, and traditional outdoorsmen in this century. This deluxe version is beautiful to handle and mechanically wonderful to use.
Features and Benefits:
- RECEIVER – Steel; Color case hardened finish
- BARREL – Polished blued finish; Button rifled; Full octagon
- ACTION – Lever-action; Top tang safety
- STOCK – Grade III/IV walnut; Crescent butt plate
- FEATURES – Top tang is drilled and tapped for optional peep sight; Receiver, lever, forearm cap, and butt plate all color case hardened