Winchester Wildcat 22 – VSX Tungsten SR 22 LR
Wildcat 22 – VSX Tungsten SR
5 in stock
5 in stock
You have not seen, nor held, nor shot anything like the autoloading Wildcat™ rifle. Winchester Repeating Arms® has been building legendary rimfires for more than a century and the Wildcat builds on our legacy of innovation. The Wildcat wasn’t designed to be another “me too 22,” this rimfire autoloader brings a whole new level of value and performance.
The Wildcat doesn’t just look different, it is different. Through the extensive use of tough polymers and modern design principles, the Wildcat has a number of features you just don’t see with other rifles. Like a centerfire rifle, the Wildcat is a striker-fired design – not hammer fired – for improved trigger performance with faster locktime and a lighter pull weight. A hemispherical firing pin offers improved reliability with rimfire ammunition.
The lower receiver assembly contains the trigger group, reversible safety and bolt assembly and is easily removed for service with the push of a button. With the lower receiver assembly removed, the bore can be cleaned from the chamber end. The polymer upper receiver assembly features an integrated Picatinny rail for optics. Dual, ambidextrous magazine releases and easy to reach bolt lock and release buttons make operation easy.
The Wildcat features a durable, 10-round polymer magazine. The rotary design is reliable, easy to load and has a bolt stop that locks the bolt back after the last round has been fired. The Wildcat also accepts magazines that fit 10/22® rifles.
A wide range of shooters will appreciate the comfortable fit of the tough polymer stock. The lightweight stock design also contributes to the approximately four pound weight of the Wildcat. The steep grip angle improves finger-to-trigger reach. Need a little extra length of pull or height added to the comb for optics? A length of pull spacer that adds 3/4″ to the stock is available, as is a clip on cheek riser that raises your cheek 1/2″.
- Rugged Tungsten-colored polymer with integral Picatinny top rail; lower receiver assembly is easily removed for cleaning by pushing a single button
- Precision button-rifled barrel; Recessed target crown; 1/2″ x 28 TPI threaded muzzle with knurled thread protector; Durable Tungsten Perma-Cote™ finish
- Semi-automatic; Reversible safety button; Slide lock button; Bolt release button
- Molded polymer; Front and rear sling eyelets; Picatinny rail on underside of forearm, includes rail cover; TrueTimber VSX Finish
- Ghost ring rear sight and ramped post front sight; A pair of Allen wrenches is included for removing stock and adjusting sights; Includes one
- 10 round rotary magazine with 10th round bolt stop system to hold bolt open
- Ambidextrous magazine release using side-mounted rails or release tab; Accepts aftermarket 10/22 magazines
NOTE: The Wildcat SR is “suppressor-ready.” A suppressor is not included with this rifle. Firearms suppressors offer significant hearing protection to the shooter and bystanders. They are currently legally available in 42 states from many different manufacturers and resellers in the United States.